• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

180 day mark?

Inurdrems9

Mouseketeer
How can you make a reservation online at your 180 day mark +10 (do you put your hotel reservation # somewhere)? Also, what time can you go online to make the reservations? TIA

You can go online at 6am EST on your 180 day.

Yes you have to enter in your vacation/resort ressie number. when you go on the website and actually go to book a meal it will pop up.
That will open the calendar for you to book ahead the +10 days.

Hope that makes sense. I would go and check out the website, get familar with it so on your morning it is easy.

Go to the reservation page and click 'Retrieve Reservation' before your first ADR.
adr.jpg

I was also needing to know how to get the 180+10 to come up. Of course, I still have more questions! Our 180 days is coming up next month. Is it still recommended to book about 6 ADRs, close out & start again for the next 6? How accurate are the online ADRs as compared to getting them over the phone? I would hate to think all my ADRs were set, then find out there was a computer glitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter