1900 Park Fare breakfast gluten free dairy free and new chart

sleepingbean

DIS Veteran
IMG_1704.jpg

The quick review is that the food is good! The Longer review contains a sob story from days of dining dining gone by...you can read all that here if you are interested .
But to summarize, there is a new chart that is complicated and doesn't actually include all options. Very confusing! The server was wildly unhelpful, but because I knew that I could request help finding out our options from a chef, the day was saved! Chart here. As always, the characters were so fun and really great. I love the characters at 1900 Park Fare!

Thank you for your review! I avoid gluten as much as possible due to an auto-immune disease issue that I have, and was handed a similar chart when we dined at several buffets this past September & December, so it has been in play for a while now. I also found it extremely unhelpful, and thankfully I don't have to deal with celiac disease, and a small amount of gluten won't hurt me, but I feel sorry for those who have more severe allergies. Just one more way Disney is cutting corners, while raising prices on everything, nickle and diming us to death, while delivering lesser experiences.

Thanks! My DH's favorite meal (GF & DF) has always been dinner at 1900 - I want to try breakfast there, but I hate to mess with his favorites!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter