1900 Park Fare Breakfast gluten free dairy free

sleepingbean

DIS Veteran
This is the first time we have tried the 1900 for breakfast. Why did we wait so long? It was so fun. The character interactions were the best! My teen had a blast. The characters were not shy about helping her film a video, which was a giant hit. The food was really good and the chef was willing to help with our requests, which was nice as always! I loved that there were some Mexican food items on the breakfast buffet and my teen loved the pancakes, as always. You can view photos here. I would recommend this one for breakfast if you have the time!

ITA that the breakfast food at 1900 Park Fare is excellent. It's my favorite breakfast at WDW. The food, the characters, the setting--top notch in every way.

We went the last time we were at Disney. And loved it.

I am only gluten free, but I was happy with the number of items that I could have. And of course, there is always eggs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter