1900 Park Fare breakfast

BlkBearSuz

searchin' for my roots...
I booked a breakfast for my friends and I here. Can you tell me which characters are usually there? Do Pooh & friends make their rounds there? I wanted to know because my friends also want to do a bfast at Crystal Palace. I thought if Pooh was at 1900 PF, then I could kill two birds with one stone. Thanks for any tips.

Sue

When we went in May, Pooh, Eeyore, Alice and the Mad Hatter made the rounds. Mary Poppins was out in the lobby.

Laurie

Yes it is pooh and friends and they do make the tables and the food is really good!

Thank you guys so much. This is very good to know. I can't wait to eat there. :Pinkbounc

Sue

We love breakfast at 1900 Park Fare :D

We visted last year while our youngest DD was on the Pirate Cruise. Mary Poppins was indeed there just outside the lobby, while Pooh, Tigger, Alice and the Mad Hatter made the rounds. The restaurant is beautiful inside, especially the carousel horses. The food is buffet style with a great selection. There was also an omlet station which DH really loved. We'll be there again this year on Nov. 26th while DD is on her Pirate Cruise. You will have a wonderful time :wave:

Does Mary Poppins have a great agent or what? You see her more at WDW than any other character. And she doesn't look anything like her character in the books. She's at 1900 PF breakfast, CRT breakfast, PSB breakfast (we saw her there). If the real PLTravers character was in the parks, she'd scare the little kids.

This is one of the best buffet / breakfasts I have had at any Disney Park. YUMMY!!

Poooh, Eeyore, Alice and Hatter were there. Mary Poppins was indeed in the Lobby but in our case she wasn't there before we got seated or once we were done (just our luck) but she was there during our meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter