192 Construction

sunnyshine

Born to be on Vacation
Anyone have an update on this . We were down in early April just wondering if its gotten any further along.:D :confused:

As of last month, construction was done East of I-4. West of I-4 is still under construction and traffic is bad.

They were starting to plant trees in the medians east of I-4 and it is really an improvement.

Does anybody know the timeline for the construction west of Disney? We are considereing renting a house at Wyndham development in January 2002. Is it in this area? THANKS!

All the construction west of Maingate as far as Splendid China should now be done, with just some tidying up along the verges to be completed.

The next big project kicks off late in 2002, with a whole new stretch of construction from 535 to Hoagland Boulevard. This will last a little over two years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter