1st cruise - Brilliance of the Seas - Tampa, Key West & Cozumel

sdd1841

Mouseketeer
This is my families first cruise and we are very excited. Any tips or insider info for me? We have 2 boys - 11 and 12. What do I need to know for our trip? Sailing in Feb 2016

Thank you!

This is my families first cruise and we are very excited. Any tips or insider info for me? We have 2 boys - 11 and 12. What do I need to know for our trip? Sailing in Feb 2016

Thank you!
Go over to cruise critic and open up the Royal Caribbean forum. At the top of the first page is a list of all their ships. If you click on Brilliance of the Seas, it will bring up every thread about that ship. Lots of really good information and tips in those threads. Cruise Critic also has great ports of call forums where you can learn tons of stuff about Key West and Cozumel. BTW, Brilliance is our favorite RCL ship.

We just did this cruise three weeks ago and loved it. Brilliance is a beautiful ship and I like the smaller size rather than the mega ships. Lots of glass everywhere with great views. Cant brag on the food so much, it was just ok. Loved the shows

Book any family excursions early. Years ago, we really enjoyed the dolphin encounter at Cozumel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter