1st Day of College For My Son !

BETTYDISNEY

Mouseketeer
I did not think I would be this excited, but today was my sons 1st day of College! I think I was more excited than him. ;) As soon as he came home I asked him for his syllabuses :lmao: I guess I just cant believe my baby is off to college. I was wondering if anyone here experienced this sense of being totally :banana: :banana: :banana: and at the same time thinking where is my little boy, who the first time he ever saw Mickey ran out of line and ran up to him to hug him!

First meeting with Mickey! June 1992

ry%3D320

Graduation Day June 2008 !
ry%3D320

Congratulations to your son!! You have every right to be excited, I will dance with you :banana: :banana: . You have a handsome son there.

I love the picture with Mickey, that is precious!!

Thank-you! I was horrified, when he saw Mickey and totally took off for him. Back then I dont know if it is still the same, you would be in a line walking in and you would see Mickey once you got in. Then you would wait your turn to visit with him. Not him ! Totally took off screaming "MICKEY"! I was greatful everyone ahead of us just laughed while my DH had to run and get him. (I stayed back and snappede picture!)

Ah, such memories:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter