1st Family Trip planned!

Brazzle Dazzle

Earning My Ears
So excited to put down a deposit for our 1st family trip to Disney World June 2018. We are using Dreams Unlimited Travel service and our TA is Teresa Echols! She has been great!

Looking forward to learning a ton of info from the DIS boards!

Exciting! We're making our first trip this October. I cannot believe all the pre-planning that's needed! Fortunately, I was sort of ready for it. We had planned to go back in December 2014, but health reasons prevented us, but not before I learned that, yes, people really do make restaurant reservations 6 mos. in advance. I waited until 4 mos. out and couldn't get three of them we had wanted.

It is a lot of fun, though. My only regret is that finances prevented us from taking DD when she was a kid. She's coming with us now as a college graduation present.

Welcome and Hooray!! We're going on our first trip that month as well! May we both have awesome trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter