1st Time Crusiers

Bobbiwoz, Luckily I am the queen of research and planning, so not too many now. Now just looking for any tricks, reviews....must do items for our at sea days. Don't want to over book ( go go go) but can not stand being still for hours upon hours on end. Looking into tasting classes and the cooking classes, and maybe the ship tours.....but don't know if they are worth the time.

Bobbiwoz, Luckily I am the queen of research and planning, so not too many now. Now just looking for any tricks, reviews....must do items for our at sea days. Don't want to over book ( go go go) but can not stand being still for hours upon hours on end. Looking into tasting classes and the cooking classes, and maybe the ship tours.....but don't know if they are worth the time.

I like cooking demonstrations, they are not really classes, but you do get the recipes.
I relax, read and go to movies.
I have done a galley tour and a bridge tour ( no longer have them as far as I know. )
I go to the adult pool early morning, and swim and do my exercises. Pools are small on DCL.
I like trivia....sometimes I do crafts.
I usually book a balcony, I love looking at the ocean. When I do not have a balcony, I sit on the Deck 4 in a deck chair.

Best wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!