1st time NOT renting a car, how should we get to Beach Club Villas?

disneychic

DIS Veteran
This is the first time that we are not renting a car while at WDW. I'm not sure how we want to get from MCO to Disney's Beach Club Villas. I know there are many options such as Mears, Taxi, and Towncar services. Which ones should I and more importantly shouldn't I consider?

I have found it more economical to utilize a towncar service with having 5 in our family. They also do a grocery stop on the way for you, also. You may want to take that into consideration since you are staying at the villas. We have used TTC and Yourride; both were just fine for us. We have also used Mears for our very first trip and got lucky to get one of their towncars for our trip into OKW from MCO rather than the shuttle.

There are only 2 of us. I definately don't want to take Lynx and then tansfer at TTC. I'm pretty sure at this point that we will take a town car. It'll be worth the cost just for the convenience. Now, I just have to decide which company to use!!

I would go with Happy Limo, they have excellent service and great rates as well. I would avoid Mears at all costs.

We used Yourride in July and were very satisfied with their service. They were on time, made a grocery stop and helped with the luggage. Our driver, Ronnie was very nice.
Don't foget the coupon on their website.

' www.yourride.net/ '

ralphd;) ;) ;) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter