2:00 Entry to MVMCP?

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
I hope someone going to tonight's Christmas party will confirm that DVC members can get in at 2:00. Let us know, please!

Anyone know if you had to purchase with member pricing to get the 2 pm entry benefit? We’re going this Thursday and we purchased using the military discount

Anyone know if you had to purchase with member pricing to get the 2 pm entry benefit? We’re going this Thursday and we purchased using the military discount
No you do not just have to have a DVC card to enter early.
Many nights for the Halloween party/Christmas party do not even offer discount tickets to DVC members. We went to a Friday night Halloween party where there was no discount offered for DVC. They still had the 2 pm entry that day and we went through that entrance-just had to show our DVC card with our party tickets.

No you do not just have to have a DVC card to enter early.
Many nights for the Halloween party/Christmas party do not even offer discount tickets to DVC members. We went to a Friday night Halloween party where there was no discount offered for DVC. They still had the 2 pm entry that day and we went through that entrance-just had to show our DVC card with our party tickets.

Great thank you!

Having just taken advantage of this for NSSHP, I wonder if anyone can explain how the ticket checking works. Let me explain what happened, and why I'm wondering...

My party of 9 had Park Hopper passes, already used earlier that day at another park, upon arriving at the Magic Kingdom around 3:30pm. There were a lot of guests standing behind the ropes waiting to enter, presumably because they had not purchased admission for that day and were waiting for 4pm. To the right of this eager crowd was a way into the park, but only for DVC members.

First question (that I didn't think to ask the Cast Members at the time): Wait, shouldn't there have been a way for guests holding Park Hopper or Annual Pass admission to enter at that time even if they weren't DVC members? They told us we had to wait -- that only DVC members could go in.

I didn't have my physical card, but I was able to show that I was a DVC member by opening the Disney app on my phone to display my DVC member number. They let all 9 of us in, and the line of about 20 Cast Members standing at the ready with wrist bands for the Halloween Party quickly attached them to our wrists.

Second question: What if we hadn't paid the extra $95 per person for the party; would they even have noticed? We were entitled to enter the park at that time regardless, and it was a same-day Park-Hopping re-entry. I don't remember whether the Mickey head at the virtual turnstile glowed green or blue or purple. Maybe it was purple, and that's how they knew to give us the wrist bands?

It was a fun evening, not so scary at all.

- M

Guests with a day ticket (park hopper or MK only) as well as AP could enter any time they pleased. They just had to enter through the regular lines on the left. Once inside the park they could obtain their wristbands at the various distribution locations set up for those already in the park prior to 4 pm. As for having to have a party ticket the reason there are specific lines to get in for the party is that those turnstiles are set to check for party admission not regular day tickets/AP.

We arrived last night, there is a poster advertising the 2 pm entry dvc benefit by the beach club villas elevators.

Is the 2pm entry allowed for DVC members new? In the past we went in at 4pm, which worked for us, but I' m curious.

I'm just curious for those who have entered at 2, does everyone in your party need to be on your reservation for early entry or does that not matter?

I'm just curious for those who have entered at 2, does everyone in your party need to be on your reservation for early entry or does that not matter?
Does not require a room reservation. Just need to show your blue DVC Membership card at the party entrance.

I was just there on Sunday and I just showed my blue DVC membership card, and everyone in my party (7 people total, 3 were not even staying on Disney property) were let in. Also, the DVC membership entrance is on the far right side as you face the park. There was a dedicated entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter