2 Adults, 6 nights, Great cruise!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
We are Platinum on RCCL, that's the lowest of the upper tiers. It got us into a Captain's cocktail party with great music and delicious drinks on an upper deck. Very nice "reward" for loyality!

Quick service for boarding :goodvibes! Two bottles of water and a box of delicious lemon cookies in room as welcome back gifts. We got terry robes to use, something I really liked, as we had a veranda and I had not packed mine from home.

We had My Time Dining, made reservations, and had the same table and wait staff for the entire cruise. They were marvelous, as good as can be. We have always had that particular sort of experience on our RCCL cruises since they implemented that sort of dining. There was background music, piano and violin most nights while dining. A very elegant experience. However, the breakfasts and lunches we had in the dining rooms, as opposed to the buffet, did not have the exceptional service our main waitstaff gave us.

Labadee's barbecue was good, tasty, enjoyable. Snorkeling was not that good there, however snorkeling in Grand Cayman was wonderful, with plenty to see. Our shore excursion in Falmouth Jamaica was tasty and informative. We did High Tea and a tour of the Great Hope Estate.

The theater shows were good, not great, but enjoyable and the Ice Show, Freeze Frame was excellent.

We were on The Independence of the Seas. We wanted a "not too expensive " vacation. We would do it again for sure! I still prefer DCL when we have our DGC with us.

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. There were 3900 passengers. I had been concerned about that. The ship sailed very smoothly, we were never bothered by the number of people. We enjoyed the open feeling of the atrium, all in all, so very nice!

We'll be sailing RCCL for the first time in April, an 8 nighter on the Indy. Im sure it will live up to expectations.

We'll be sailing RCCL for the first time in April, an 8 nighter on the Indy. Im sure it will live up to expectations.

Apparently it alternates 6 and then an 8 day cruise. Have fun!

. . . We were on The Independence of the Seas.

. . . We would do it again for sure!
We have sailed twice on the Liberty of the Seas (a sister ship to the Independence). We, too, have had similarly positive experiences.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter