2 and under free???

Clites

Earning My Ears
I was told that my two year old twins would be free when we travel to Disney this summer??? If that is true do I have to show a birth certificate to get them in or what? I cannot believe that they would just take my word for it!
I am so excited about our trip. We have the twins, plus a ten year old, and a thirteen year old. I have only ben twice and my husband has NEVER been. Did I mention how excited I am ???? :earsboy:
Thanks
Mary

Yes they take your word for it. We took our 2 1/2 year old last month and he's BIG. Not fat, just big and tall. He wears a 4t. We got some funny looks when we pushed him through without a ticket, but no one asked any questions. I actually looked for his birth cert. to take with us just in case but couldn't find it.

I think OP is correct, 2 and under are free. 3 thru 9 years pay children's prices, and 10+ pay adult prices.

OK, I was wrong a little. It is free under 3 not 3 and under. If you go to the disney website and do tickets only it asks for how many people older than 10 and how many aged 3-9.

Wow you ladies are fast! Thanks for the replies!
Mary
What a great website!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter