2 bed accomodation close to WDW-Dec 2018

alisonbestford

<font color=990066>Can cope with the dentist after
So, I've finally been granted my Dec 2018 holiday and DD and myself are off to WDW :yay:
The first 5 nights we're staying at All Star Music and taking advantage of the free breakfast. After that we'll be moving on to a 2 bed apartment/villa/ condo for around 10 nights.
My question is does anyone have any recommendation for somewhere close to WDW and/or Universal?
I'm not planning on having a car whilst we're at All Stars but intend to pick one up before we move on.
We've stayed at some lovely apartments in the past but I'd rather not have to battle with long distances and major traffic delays this time :moped:
Thanks in advance :flower:

check Marriot Grande Vista is in between both Universal and Disney
More close to Disney is Bahama Bay Resort both properties are huge a fully equipped, stayed on both and liked Marriot better, their beds are very comfortable. But Bahama Bay have better prices. Go online and check their prices. Have a great trip!

Thank you. I found a couple of apartments at Bahama Bay that looked lovely. Also Windsor Hills...... I'll take a look tomorrow - the internet seems to be limping along tonight :-)

We've stayed in Windsor Hills in an apartment, we now stay slightly further away in a 4 bed home with our own pool xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!