2 bedroom villa recommendations

MrsBergs

Mouseketeer
Hi.. We are planning a trip for 2021 with 4 adults and 3 children. They are 6,7 and 8 years old. We will be going to all the parks. This is our first time staying in a 2 bedroom, we normally just stay in a studio. We prefer real beds than pull out sofa couches. Which resort would you recommend, we do want to stay somewhere that has multiple ways of park transportation.
thank you all for your knowledge.

Every two bedroom will have at least 2 beds (one king and one queen). Some 'dedicated' 2Br units have a bed in the studio part instead of the sofa bed.

The new refurb at SSR and the new resort Riviera both have the 'murphy' sofa beds that don't fold out, but pull down from the wall (and hopefully not off the wall lol). Depending on the resort's floor plan, some also have a 'trundle' bed under the TV in the living room for another separate sleeping surface - off the top of my head Riv, refurb SSR, VGF have that. BLT and AKV (Kidani) have an extra sleeping chair and extra bathroom in the living area (but both have regular sofa beds).

Based on what you indicated in your post, BLT or RIV would be best - both have multiple ways of transportation (and BLT has that extra bathroom for the kids)!

My vote would go to BLT or BWV. My 10 year old really enjoyed those 2 resorts. At BLT she loved the views of magic kingdom and taking the walkway to contemporary. At BWV she liked walking the boardwalk and entertainment at night. Both resorts have more than 1 transportation option. I'd give a slight edge to BLT for the winner. The 2 bedrooms and views are impressive.

To avoid the pull out sofas, you’d need to stay at RIV or SSR that will have 5e Murphy beds,

We just stayed at BCV in a dedicated 2bedroom and it had two beds in the 2nd bedroom.

You don’t mention how the family make ups are, but with 7 people, I think would want a room with either to sleeper chair or trundle bed.

BLT May be a good one.

We checked out of the 2 bedroom villa at Riviera on Thursday. It was phenomenal. Sklyiner was perfectly operational all week. Extremely easy access to Epcot and DHS and some of the nicest CMs I have ever interacted with at a resort. I slept on the queen Murphy bed in the living room one night - it's just where I fell asleep that day - and the mattress was firm but not uncomfortably so. I actually slept better on it than the king in the master.

Thank you for all your replies!!!

The families makeup 2 adults and 2 children and the other is 2 adults and 1 child.

Does SSR have the pull down under the tv and the Murphy pull out. Are the updates at SSR have both now? Does the studios now sleep 5

We wanted a 2 bedroom with 2 queen beds in one room but also need a drop down for a child

Last edited:
Have you considered OKW? If you get two studios, you get 4 queen beds. ... or you could go for the 2 Bedroom if you need the kitchen and other facilities.

Have you considered OKW? If you get two studios, you get 4 queen beds. ... or you could go for the 2 Bedroom if you need the kitchen and other facilities.
They just won't be close to each other in most cases.

I vote for BLT. It's our favorite 2 bedroom and felt HUGE. There was a lot of space for everyone to spread out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter