2 BWV's std studios

brittsmum1998

<font color=blue>just a shallow excuse to subscrib
Cancelled today for last week of February. Good luck to all on the wait list. Was surprised that I was able to get standard view one bdrm for May for the whole week w/out getting on the wait list:D Maybe things are slowing down a bit for DVC?

I was surprised also.
We changed our 11 mo out ressie from VWL to a 1 bed at BWV at the 7 mo. I extpected to have to wait list for at least one day.
No problem 6 days at BWV May 2002. The gal at MS said there were several avail at the time I called.

When in May are you going to be there? We have a 2br std view for the 11th to the 18th. Can't wait!!:bounce:

Hey NJmouse,

I almost pm'd you.

We lived in EHC on Hamburg Ave. Small world!

We're going the 5 thru the 11th.

Also there May 5th thru 11th....Will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary w/ our DD who will then be 4!!. Still wishing I was going in February :rolleyes: but the weather will surely be warmer then:cool: :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter