2 DVC cruises for 2019!

My cruise is showing under my reservations on the DCL site (has been since Monday) and I also received an email from DCL. Not a word/email regarding the ABD add ons though.

It is an experience you pay for like D23 events, Party for the Senses, dessert parties and so on. I have heard Joe Rohde speak in person, seen the China Nature film 6 month’s before it opened, saw some pre cut scenes of Coco, listened to Moana and Miguel talk and thoroughly enjoyed Broadway Singers shows. These things are worth paying for or not.

DCL offers their activities, DVC offers theirs, your days can be very full!! Gratuities for stateroom and wait staff are included in charters. I asked MS if that would be the case, and was told not all particulars have been decided.

Tom and I will try to book the West Coast Cruise. I love that it stops in Victoria! We have already booked a Princess Cruise and land excursion to Alaska that leaves Vancouver 2 days after the DVC cruise ends. So we are heading west next year DVC Member Cruise or not! We want to see Denali in person, or just the cloud cover, we understand clear days are rare.

Bobbi:)
Bobbi- we booked this and then a Norwegian leaving port the same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter