2 gallon ziplocs

phins_jazy

Christmas at the Fort
I'm looking for 2 gallon ziplocs to pack dd's clothes in for our upcoming trip and I can't find them!!!! I figured I could just go to walmart and pick some up. No such luck. Tried walmart, kmart, target. I can only find 1 gallon. Found some on netgrocer but would like to try to find some locally. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

I saw some at big lots before Christmas. Perhaps they have been discontinued.They may still have some .What a great way to organize.

Jordan's mom

Thanks guys. I'll keep checking my walmart and crossing my fingers that they show up.

I have some in my pantry right now. Just got them at the local supermarket here in DE. But have also seen them in our local Target Greatland and Wal-Mart. Good luck.

Okay, I'm lame; why do you put your daughter's clothes in ziplock bags? Just looking for hints for our upcoming trip.

Thanks, Sue:D

I use them to pack a change of clothes for my kids when we go to the parks. Everything fits, I can hand my son's bag to Daddy and they can head for the restroom to change. The bag protects the new outfit from getting wet on the rides, too. After changing, dirty clothes are put back in that bag. People also use them to pack their suitcases. 1 outfit per bag. Saves room in the suitcase and the child can just grab a bag in the mornings to dress (or Daddy doesn't have to try to match outfits or socks!). FYI-when packing an extra outfit for the parks, you can squish the air out of the bag then seal it. Makes it take up less room in the backpack. Clothes may be a bit wrinkled, but who cares, you're at Disney!

Sorry, I forgot something. . .

We also keep our extra film, camera, tickets, etc. in them at the parks so that stuff doesn't get wet from rides or spills.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter