2 room question

reverie1729

Mouseketeer
We are planning a stay at Cabana Bay in August and will need 2 rooms. It will be me, my boyfriend, ds12, dd19, and her bf18. When we went to Disney last year we booked 2 rooms and one was under dd's name because she was 18. But at Universal you have to be 21. I could just put my name on one room and my bf's on the other... but can they both still be under my credit card? At Disney we had connecting rooms and just had the door between the 2 open most of the time. We prefer 2 rooms over a family room because we need the second bathroom. I searched the forum but could not find the answer. This will be our first ever stay at Universal so I feel like such a newbie lol. Thanks in advance for any help.

We booked 2 rooms (connecting) with both rooms under my name. I just told Universal we were putting one adult/one child in each room. I'm sure they're well aware we have plans to put the kids in one room and us in another with the door open. They were all to happy to take my credit card info for both reservations.

We booked two rooms last November and I just put them both under my name. They didn't care at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!