2 seperate reservations for consecutive stay?

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
Hi...this is kinda complicated but here goes:
We have 7 nights booked at RPH in July. Parents called and said they want to join us but at WDW for last 3 nights. I will do this 'cause its my folks who are 80 and hey, it's not like adding WDW is a BAD thing! O.K. SO ...I need to tell RPH 5 days in advance the full length of my stay to avoid penalty. My folks are 80 and anything can go wrong to goof this up, so I must be prepared in case they cancel under the 5 day limit. Can I make a 4 night ressie, and a second 3 night ressie both at RPH to cover us? That way I could have up to 1 day b4 my 1st ressie kicks in to keep the second one.....so that I am not stranded w/out a room. We are only planning to go to WDW IF my folks do join us. I would need to cancel the 2nd RPH ressie by 7/3 if my folks are planning on coming as opposed to cancelling by 6/29 if I don't split the ressie into 2. Did any of this make sense? I can just imagine trying to do this with the CM at the RPH reservations...I mean, I still HAVN'T RECIEVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER FOR MY CURRENT DATES!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter