• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 weeks from today! (Hiring Again)

OnWithTheShow

No Entangling Alliances
I will be on my way to WDW for the summer. I can not wait to find out where I will be working. I will be using the summer to shadow as many people as I can and find an apartment for after I graduate. Some good news: WDW is now hiring again for many positions and Countdown to Zero the management hiring process has been resumed. I still plan on making it over for the meet on the 11th, I dont actually check in for my program until the 15th so if I miss anyone feel free to contact me and we could set something up for another day. I am coming down with some friends and we are planning on hitting Sea World on Sunday and Discovery Cove on Monday (I have not been to either, but have been to Sea World Texas)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter