20% Discount Coupons in Happy Meal

ArithaL

Earning My Ears
Has anyone purchased happy meals and received the disney coupon. Here in the Metro-Detroit area there doesn't seem to be any coupons. I've called about 5 McDonalds in my area and they have no idea what I'm talking about.

Here in Amarillo, TX they've run out of coupons. In fact, they've run out of all pooh toys. We went to Mcdonalds over the weekend and we got a furby toy. DD was not impressed!!!

I asked at our local Mcdonalds and they also didn't know what I was talking about. Then I found out that the coupons are in the plastic wrapping with the Pooh toys that are in the happy meals! I actually threw out 2 of them before I realized this!!!!:eek:

My Mom saved me a coupon from her McDonalds in Iowa. Our McDonalds also did not have a clue about what I was talking about. Go figure!

We did have them here a couple of weeks ago but for the last couple of times I have gone to McD's there haven't been any coupons! I have been to 3-4 different ones and there are no coupons!:mad:

Just went to McD's here in Phoenix yesterday and got the pooh toy -
but no coupon -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter