20 night at marriott?

carolrie

Mouseketeer
Okay here is another question. We have to switch around our trip and can't use the two $20 nights in septmenber we boked at marriott. However, when I called the lady said I couldn't switch the dates, but I can swith the name on the reservation. Does that mean I can"sell" it to someone else for that same price or can I only give it away? It's only two nights so the total is only $44 however, every little bit helps!

We decided not to use our $20.02/nt reservations in Sept, since our daughter does not want our grandson to miss any days of kindergarten. My youngest son (22) wanted to use them, so I just called the hotel and asked them about it. They said that would be fine and did I want to go ahead and change the name on the reservation. I changed it to his name without a problem. The only thing they ask is that the person has to be 21.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter