$20 voucher - ESPN Zone

sunriver

Earning My Ears
I'm so bummed! :guilty: I had been waiting to register for the VIP stuff at ESPN Zone because we won't be there until September 10-13. I just found out they are not longer giving out the $20 voucher for food.

Has anyone registered for this and are not able to make their trip? I would appreciate anyone who may be able to help me out with this. Please mail me a voucher to Angela Deschutes, 25 NW Olney Ave, Bend, Oregon 97701

Thank you so much

The voucher was only good for 30 days after you registered, so there won't be any valid ones for your trip. Sorry.

Also they check name & address against the voucher, so only the person who signed up can use it. Sorry.

Don't be upset, The ESPN Zone was the worst meal I had the whole two weeks we were in S. Cali. The food just was NOT good IMO. Their Con Queso was the best thing I had - and I was at a table with 5 other adults - all ordered different things - none were pleased with their meals. I sent back hotwings - how can you mess up hotwings (it wasn't that the wings were too hot, they tasted like paste) - something was completely off!! We did use our $10 voucher for the games - which we all did enjoy! Oh, and the place was empty (this was August 2, 2005).

You can still get a free game card and ESPN mini cooler tho, that hasn't ended. And if you don't use the game card, unless it has your name on it, just give it to someone who can!

Jules

As far as I know the cards don't expire. We still have 4 $10 cards from our Hoppers and 3 $10 cards from this deal. My DD didn't feel like playing the games much, she played one and thats it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter