20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

I was wondering if there is still a ticket available for the Pandora party. There is no word of being sold out yet, but it could have sold out over the weekend.

Hi there,

I have registered for the event, but I haven't paid for the party ($$ are tight at this time). Will it be too late if I wait a little while before paying for the party? Sorry to ask this - it's embarrassing but I've had so many extra expenses lately you wouldn't believe .....

Hi there,

I have registered for the event, but I haven't paid for the party ($$ are tight at this time). Will it be too late if I wait a little while before paying for the party? Sorry to ask this - it's embarrassing but I've had so many extra expenses lately you wouldn't believe .....
As John said above, there are still spots left but it sounds like they’re going fast. At some point the party will sell out.

:disrocks:We can't wait to meet the dis team.
We have had our e-mail confirmation for the party.
Next year when we are at the Party we will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary & we could not have chosen a better time to be there.

The wife is super excited, we have been fans of the DIS for over 10 years & rarely miss the weekly show.

:disrocks:We can't wait to meet the dis team.
We have had our e-mail confirmation for the party.
Next year when we are at the Party we will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary & we could not have chosen a better time to be there.

The wife is super excited, we have been fans of the DIS for over 10 years & rarely miss the weekly show.
We're bundling my birthday and 3rd wedding anniversary! :)

This is my first event if anyone can answer a question for me and that is How does one sign up for each days events is done by day or can you register for multiple events in one day? also I have booked my flight to Orlando today

This is my first event if anyone can answer a question for me and that is How does one sign up for each days events is done by day or can you register for multiple events in one day? also I have booked my flight to Orlando today
It’s varied. For the 2017 event the only things that had registration sign up were the Epcot party and the pirates 5 screening. In 2016 all of the events had additional registration.

It’s varied. For the 2017 event the only things that had registration sign up were the Epcot party and the pirates 5 screening. In 2016 all of the events had additional registration.
Thank you so much for answering my question. I am looking forward to meeting you and everyone else attending this event.

In 2016 all of the events had additional registration.
Yep. Closer to the dates, you can expect John and the team to announce the daily events and how to sign up for them. If it is similar to last time, which it likely will be, they will keep the events small so each thing might only accommodate 20-30 people. When the first round of things booked up in a flash last time, they added a bunch of other events. Hopefully, this time they'll have plenty to choose from right off the bat now that they have seen how popular and in demand they were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!