2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

Thanks for the pictures tony67, appreciate them and your opinion of the food. You certainly had some mixed experiences.

I agree with the crepes, I think they are dreadful and ours was like eating a sponge, rank!!! And yes, that is not Currywurst!!

But that apple pie does look lovely, I think I`d try that for sure.

Thanks for the pictures tony67, appreciate them and your opinion of the food. You certainly had some mixed experiences.

I agree with the crepes, I think they are dreadful and ours was like eating a sponge, rank!!! And yes, that is not Currywurst!!

But that apple pie does look lovely, I think I`d try that for sure.
Yeah I went just for the pie, I had seen it on the Pugh two channel and for $5 you cant beat it. I also liked being able to order a beer with it...and no expectation of a tip since its mobile order - that is a nice bonus on a $12 beer.

BTW - I wont be trusting the Pugh Two's food reviews (or reviews in general anymore) - the only thing they were right about was the pie. Rule 1 - NEVER trust an Influencer - I need to remember that.

Yeah I went just for the pie, I had seen it on the Pugh two channel and for $5 you cant beat it. I also liked being able to order a beer with it...and no expectation of a tip since its mobile order - that is a nice bonus on a $12 beer.

BTW - I wont be trusting the Pugh Two's food reviews (or reviews in general anymore) - the only thing they were right about was the pie. Rule 1 - NEVER trust an Influencer - I need to remember that.

I like them for one reason. I had never heard of them before, but they liked Carole`s Punch from Strong Water, so I`ll forgive them that.

But, I never watch vloggers nor go by reviews in general, influencers all have an agenda, I much prefer personal recommendations. I won`t be watching them or others going forward.

I like them for one reason. I had never heard of them before, but they liked Carole`s Punch from Strong Water, so I`ll forgive them that.

But, I never watch vloggers nor go by reviews in general, influencers all have an agenda, I much prefer personal recommendations. I won`t be watching them or others going forward.
Yeah eventually they all sell out - I get it.

The big one for me was the OI Meetup - I was there and I watched the insanity of people trying to get the appetizers - they did not mention it at all although the saw the feeding frenzy - they were standing right there. They were invited guests and reported it as such.
When people are paying over $200 a night for it then maybe be honest about it.

They had a very different experience than me to say the least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!