2007 version: What have you seen on the Emerald aisle?

We flew in on Nov. 21 > and was late. arrived about 9pm. Only few cars available. We choose the G6, white, with sunroof. Good pick up and larger trunk. No speciality cars on aisle. No suv's or vans. Only a few saturn, pontiac's.

Returned car on Dec 7th about 5pm. Aisle was full. saw 2 suv saturns, a jeep liberty, rav 4, No convertibles, lots of impalas, and g6's.

We love national. In and out in about 20 seconds. :thumbsup2

Arrived on A side around 9PM on December 1, EA was loaded with Toyota Avalons and PT Cruisers. Took an Avalon.

Arrived around 11AM at terminal B on 12/01. No SUVs or minivans visible. Though I did not scan the entire aisle (family in tow), all I found were Impalas, Malibus and maybe an Intrepid. That was OK as all I wanted was an Impala for the large trunk. Unfortunately I took one that didn't have a remote lock controller! (!@#$%) I won't make that mistake again.

It seems to be a pattern that the good finds are for late arrivals.

Arrived around 11am on 12/8 and took the only SUV on the aisle (Jeep Liberty). The remainder were entirlely sedans.

Has anyone been on the Tampa EA lately? We are flying into Tampa and then driving up the WDW.

WE arrived Thursday 12/13. The EA was full of Impalas, didn't see any SUV but we asked a mechanic who was walking by for a smaller car. He told us to take the Toyota Prius. He gave us a lesson and off we went.

We arrived at MCO Thursday 12/13 and the EA was loaded with sedans. It is just the two of us so we didn't need an Impala or anything big. We picked a Toyota Prius. Boy is this fun to operate. We got some instructions from a mechanic that was in the lot. There is no key, just an electrical impulse card. The first night I dropped DH off at the Pop Century Bld 50's curb, he took the luggage in and I went back to move the car. I couldn't figure out how to start it. It was a sequence error. I forgot to leave my foot on the brake pedal as I was hitting the different buttons.
I've got it now, and am sure having fun with the hybrid.
Drove 138 miles and and used 4.392 gallons to fill up the tank at the Hess Station across from DTD. 31.421 MPG.... nice....
We rented from 1:30PM Thursday to 12:26PM Tuesday - 5 days-$79.65 total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter