2009 information with brief descriptions

Just some thoughts from working with these so much. My analysis may be way out in left field!
Dotti

Yeah, right! I have never read a post of yours that wasn't helpful and right on target! Thanks for the breakdown, it will help us focus!

K

Any word yet on what kind of deposit will be required to get the EBD and cancellation policies? Will the policies be the same as previous years? I'm also curious to see where the Alaska Adventure departs from - that may make a big difference in airfare.....

I would LOVE to do a number of these journeys... Consider paying for 1 person with cash and 1 with DVC points... I have enough...

They all look so good but I'm most interested in the exotic ones that I would be nervous to do on my own, like Austrailia, South Africa, China, etc... Man do I want to go to Oz...

Any word yet on what kind of deposit will be required to get the EBD and cancellation policies? Will the policies be the same as previous years? I'm also curious to see where the Alaska Adventure departs from - that may make a big difference in airfare.....
I called ABD yesterday, and was told the standard deposit and 14 days for 100% cancellation will be in effect tomorrow.

Sayhello

11pm - Where do you live?

Australia. I love the fact that it's nighttime here so I don't have to wake up to call and then go back to bed. Which I had to do to make reservations for Heartbreak hotel for January next year when I go to Graceland, Las Vegas and Diwney World. Sure I could have called at a normal time instead of booking when phonelines opened...but paranoia kicks in:lmao:

What's the standard deposit?

Deposits are $300 per person with the balance of the trip paid 90 days out

Standard Cancellation info is 90 days or more: US$300 per person; 60-89 days: 25% of the land package price; 30-59 days: 50% of the land package price; 0-29 days: 100% of the land package price. No refunds will be made in the event of interruption or cancellation by you after the vacation start date.

The cancellation terms above apply only to the land package price and exclude, among other things, cancellation charges from air carriers. It is strongly recommend that you purchase the Adventures by Disney Vacation Protection Plan as a precaution. Please ask a Concierge Agent for details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter