2010 Grad Nights

Judy in Texas

1150 miles too far from the Fort
According to All Ears:
Grad Nites Return to the Magic Kingdom -- After spending last year in Disney's Hollywood Studios, Walt Disney World Grad Nites move back to the Magic Kingdom in 2010. The dates for the event are April 23-24, and April 30-May 1. Live performances tentatively scheduled include: April 23-24: Paramore, Keri Hilson, All Time Low, and Quest Crew (from MTV's America's Best Dance Crew); April 30 and May 1: Boys Like Girls, Mario, Hey Monday, and Beat Freaks (from MTV's America's Best Dance Crew).

Figures we are going to be there the 23rd and 24th, changed my rese to the 9th & 10 then changed it back. Now I am not going to see wishes, guess we will have to go to Epcot haven't been there in a long time at night. But I love Wishes

I heard they stunk like canal water at DHS. It figures they would go back to MK. I quite enjoyed my Grad Nite year, even if it was over 20 years ago.

My son attends school in Lithia about an hour away ~ for the past few years they have switched too Universal???? I guess there are too many schools for 1 theme park. His weekend is the 23rd of April

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter