*2011 WDW Marathon Weekend WISH meets*

Thanks for doing the name tags & posting the Wish Meets schedule, Tracy!!!

John & I (along with our grandson) will be at the meets! Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!:cool1: we still have our name tags from previous years.

as of Today December 28th (one day past deadline) these are the rest of the envelopes I received and are sending their nametags out tomorrow.
Sorry, I can no longer except nametag orders.

Thanks again!

Nicole M.
Mary J. (2)
Beth T.
Amanda N.
Lisa K. (2)

Hope they all get to you so you can pack them!!

Thanks Tracy.

I'll be there Friday and hopefully Monday.

Terri

Tracy,

We still have ours, I'm going to put them in my file for this week, goodness I was going to say next week, but we will see you all on Friday! Can't wait.

Thank you Tracy! I know I was one of the last - sorry about that and I'm grateful!

Amanda

Tracy - Thank you so much for all of your hard work keeping us all informed and organized! :hug:

I know I've been woefully out of touch, but in case Howard hasn't posted here, he and I will be at Friday and Monday's meets. Our kids, Jenn (22) and Andrew (17) will be there Friday, too. Andrew is doing the Half. Howard is doing Goofy. Alas, I am still not allowed to do any events, so I'll be scream teaming. :grouphug:

Thanks for putting the info out there, Tracy! I'm looking forward to these meets...a lot!!! See you soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter