---2014 Confirmed Snacks Thread---

Status
Not open for further replies.
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fhungry-gifs%2Fshrek.gif

Is it still possible to get Carrot Cake Cookie at HS? Haven't been to WDW for about 18 months and was wondering if the park changes have effected food options.

Yes! The Carrot cake cookie is available at the candy store on Sunset Boulevard. You may have heard that the Writer's Stop has closed. Fear not though! You can still get the cookie on Sunset Boulevard!

Yes! The Carrot cake cookie is available at the candy store on Sunset Boulevard. You may have heard that the Writer's Stop has closed. Fear not though! You can still get the cookie on Sunset Boulevard!

Thank you very much, I can rest easy now! Not that I am obsessive about Disney food or anything!!

Reactions: CJK

I leave for Disney in 2 weeks. I was just wondering if someone can tell me how accurate the current list is? Thank you!

Does anyone know if the smoothies with protein powder ($5.99) are considered a snack? I understand you can use a snack credit for a fruit smoothie (@$4.79), but does the extra cost for the powder no longer make it a "snack"? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter