2015 or 2016

hayrenee

Earning My Ears
I am about to go into my junior year as a Hospitality Management and Tourism major. With this I was wondering which would make more sense. To apply for the Spring 2015 or Spring 2016 DCP? The reason why I am having such a hard time is because I would love to finish my DCP and be eligible to apply for professional. And I'm worried that if I go 2015 that I will miss out on taking a lot of my college courses that I need to graduate. What do I do? Please advise me.

I'm doing the DCP this fall and I am also going into my Junior year of Hospitality and Tourism Management.

Do you need an internship? I'm getting 12 credits for doing the DCP. In addition, the collegiate courses Disney offers can be used for 3 credits if your university allows, and you can take 2 per term (so just 2 if you do regular Spring, but up to a total of 4 if you do Spring Advantage if i remember correctly.) And there's also online classes if your university offers them.

Best of luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter