2016 RunDisney New Balance Shoes

I run in the 860s anyway and I like the quick look of the new Mickey 860 but I was sure hoping to be able to purchase the Steamboat Mickey 860s at the Marathon Expo. They weren't available at the marathon last year. Fortunately, I did get a pair at the DL Half but wanted to get a backup. I really like that version a lot.

I also want to know what they are like in person. I'd be interested in dumbo or Mickey for the shoes. I bought the goofy ones last year and I love those.

I run in the 860s anyway and I like the quick look of the new Mickey 860 but I was sure hoping to be able to purchase the Steamboat Mickey 860s at the Marathon Expo. They weren't available at the marathon last year. Fortunately, I did get a pair at the DL Half but wanted to get a backup. I really like that version a lot.

I run in 860s, too. I really like the look of my Mickey ones (black). Might need to look up what my NB shoe size would be form the men's shoes...

Question is there a limit on how many shoes you can buy? My mom wants a pair and her friend wants a pair plus if I get one. Both of them aren't going to be there.

Question is there a limit on how many shoes you can buy? My mom wants a pair and her friend wants a pair plus if I get one. Both of them aren't going to be there.

I think there has been in the past. I want to say 5 pairs but I don't remember exactly.

Signed-up for the queue this morning. I thought we received a confirmation text in the past confirming sign-up, wave, and estimated time. I did not receive one this year.

Did anybody receive a confirmation notification?

I saw that info on the nbvirtualqueue site after I submitted my name/bib but now I'm worried I mis-typed my cell number. Ugh!!!

Signed-up for the queue this morning. I thought we received a confirmation text in the past confirming sign-up, wave, and estimated time. I did not receive one this year.

Did anybody receive a confirmation notification?

I saw that info on the nbvirtualqueue site after I submitted my name/bib but now I'm worried I mis-typed my cell number. Ugh!!!
I took a screenshot of my confirmation and it said they'd text when it was time to head over to the NB booth. The time they give you is just an estimate. I think you're OK!

Group 4.
Not sure I'll buy any since the Dumbo ones are men's only. Womp womp.

The Ariel look a lot like my Asics so not worth it for me on that one. Plus I couldn't run in them anyway. The minnies are growing on me and I can and do run in my other Minnie 860s. Think I might check them out.

I am assuming these will also be the Disney NB's available at the Disney Princess Half as well? Same styles and all?

I am assuming these will also be the Disney NB's available at the Disney Princess Half as well? Same styles and all?

If you don't get an answer, I can ask today. I bought a pair yesterday for my sister and asked what to do if there was an issue. She said just bring it back to the next Disney event and made it sound like it could even be exchanged. But I was in a rush and just heard the "bring it back" part.

Are any of these shoes for 'stability' - I over pronate, so I'm probably out of luck on snagging a pair in the future right?

The Ariel shoes are gorgeous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!