2016 RunDisney New Balance Shoes

If you don't get an answer, I can ask today. I bought a pair yesterday for my sister and asked what to do if there was an issue. She said just bring it back to the next Disney event and made it sound like it could even be exchanged. But I was in a rush and just heard the "bring it back" part.

Yep, that is correct. My DH asked today when he got both my Ariel & Minnie shoes. Lady told him same exact sneakers will be there at Disney Princess Half.

Are any of these shoes for 'stability' - I over pronate, so I'm probably out of luck on snagging a pair in the future right?

The Ariel shoes are gorgeous.
I pronate as well and tend to wear a neutral or neutral/stability shoe when training. I am a Mickey collector though, so have the first three pairs of Mickey 860s. I don't like the feel of them when I run, but I use them a lot as walking around shoes.

Are any of these shoes for 'stability' - I over pronate, so I'm probably out of luck on snagging a pair in the future right?

The Ariel shoes are gorgeous.

The mickey and minnie ones are for over pronators. I love mine. I normally wear Brooks adrenalines or asic gt3000's or kayanos and I also wear these NB 860's.

I got the Mickey ones (I am girl but have huge feet). They are fantastic so far, wore them for the marathon weekend 10k just for kicks (heh) and really liked the fit and look.

So, I'm a little confused... Do they send the text telling you when to be there in enough time to actually GET there. Like, say, I receive the text when I've just sat down for a meal. Should I try to eat on the go and get there as quickly as possible? Thanks!

What shoe is the very bottom and the lower left?

Very bottom is the kids (boys) Dumbo shoe.
The lower left is the kids (girls) Ariel shoe.

So, I'm a little confused... Do they send the text telling you when to be there in enough time to actually GET there. Like, say, I receive the text when I've just sat down for a meal. Should I try to eat on the go and get there as quickly as possible? Thanks!

I don't know what their written policy is but they'll pretty much let you in any time after your number has been called.

When you first register for the queue, they will send you a text with an approximate time you will be called back...you can always plan around that.

One caveat though - on Wednesday of marathon week, I never received the "You're up!" text. I was at the expo and it was 30 minutes past my approximate return time (from that morning's original text) and went to the New Balance "booth" to inquire. Not only were they past my number they were now in the group after me. I talked to several other people that did not receive the "You're up" text on Wednesday. It wasn't a service issue either, I was receiving other texts all morning from several people.

So, I highly recommend planning on being at the expo around your estimated return time and don't hesitate to inquire if it is past that time and you've not heard anything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!