2016 RunDisney New Balance Shoes

Dumbo and Ariel were my guesses based on those clues too. And I'm almost positive there will be some form of a Mickey and Minnie design, since I think I heard that they plan to do that every year. A Mickey, a Minnie, and two other characters.

Makes me sad I'm not doing an event this year. And I'm definitely regretting not sticking around at the W&D expo for my queue time last month. I really wanted the Tink shoes and passed it up since I was at the expo way too early and didn't want to wait for my time.

hmmm black feather. Could be Dumbo or Malificent. Seems wierd that they would unveal a dumbo shoe during marathon weekend rather than during the Dumbo Double dare.
Yellow bow. Could be main street mickeys bow tie or Belle's hair bow. I think the color is closer to Belle's dress
Knecklace. Definitely seems Ariel-ish to me.

Thanks for sharing that.

I hope they still have the Black 860s still available. Those weren't available at last years Marathon. I did buy a pair at DLHalf weekend but want to purchase another. (The NB 860 is my running shoe.)

Thanks for sharing that.

I hope they still have the Black 860s still available. Those weren't available at last years Marathon. I did buy a pair at DLHalf weekend but want to purchase another. (The NB 860 is my running shoe.)

How much were they if I may ask?

I think the first one has to be dumbo
th

second one I don't think is Belle because she never wears a yellow bow like that though the color is similar to her dress, the only yellow bowtie I can come up with is formal Mickey
$_35.JPG

my wife pointed out something about the necklace, rather than Ariel she thinks its actually Ursula as she wears a necklace almost identical to the one pictured
Ursula-disney-villains-9586464-800-600.jpg

I think the first one has to be dumbo
th

second one I don't think is Belle because she never wears a yellow bow like that though the color is similar to her dress, the only yellow bowtie I can come up with is formal Mickey
$_35.JPG

my wife pointed out something about the necklace, rather than Ariel she thinks its actually Ursula as she wears a necklace almost identical to the one pictured
Ursula-disney-villains-9586464-800-600.jpg

Excellent point!

I'd love it if this kicked off a line of NB/rD villains-themed shoes.

I could be wrong, I have no info to base my opinion on, but I still think the shoe referenced by the locket will be Ariel.

Even though I won't be getting any as I won't be at a Disney race this year, I can't wait to see the new shoes!

Oh phew! I thought it was like comic con and if you didn't register by a certain date you were out of luck once the queue opened.

Don't fret....It doesn't open until 6AM on Wednesday (have your bib number handy).

Don't fret....It doesn't open until 6AM on Wednesday (have your bib number handy)

Dumb question, but if you sign up on Wednesday do you have to pick them up on Wednesday? Or, are you able to select Thurs, Fri or Sat?

Thank you!
Do you know if you can choose a time when you sign up or does it assign you a time? We're arriving Wednesday and will hit the expo as soon as we get there but we won't be able to be at the expo until late afternoon.

It'll assign you a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!