2017-18 NHL Playoffs—all welcome

kimblebee

now my thoughts will be worth 5 cents
WOO HOOOOOOOO

With a heck of a game (it came down to a shootout) the Winnipeg Jets have clinched a spot in the playoffs. Our first time was back in 2015 and we were swept in the first round by the Anaheim Ducks.

I’m so excited for the playoffs this year that I thought it was a good time to start a thread.

All are welcome, you can cheer, jeer, or do a little chirping. Let’s try not get too personal..it is just a game after all.

So, any Nashville fans already thinking about a Jets-Preds series? It will be a knock down, drag out series!

Last edited:
PLAYOFFS START TODAY

Good luck to all, there are some great series to be had. Now, to set the tone..

I simply cannot watch the playoffs. Too much stress ending in too much disappointment. :scared::scared::scared::sad:

Caps fan. Can you tell? :rotfl2:

WOO HOOOOOOOO

With a heck of a game (it came down to a shootout) the Winnipeg Jets have clinched a spot in the playoffs. Our first time was back in 2015 and we were swept in the first round by the Anaheim Ducks.

I’m so excited for the playoffs this year that I thought it was a good time to start a thread.

All are welcome, you can cheer, jeer, or do a little chirping. Let’s try not get too personal..it is just a game after all.

So, any Nashville fans already thinking about a Jets-Preds series? It will be a knock down, drag out series!
Preds fan here. Excited for the playoffs to begin but we have to get by round 1 first. Might be two of the best teams this year. It is a shame one has to go out early.

Last edited:

I'm in Columbus and we didn't end strong but 1) we're in, 2) we don't have to play the Penguins in the first round. They seem to be our nemesis. Even though the Capitals are ranked higher, I'm happy to take our chances. My cousin just texted me this morning and asked if I'd like to go to game 3 with her next week! :)

As long as anyone but the Penguins win I'll be okay. I am hoping this will be the Predators' year!

Being realistic, since the Flyers don’t have a real chance, I’m ok with anybody but the Pens, Caps, Devils, or Bruins winning it.

Go Sharks! We always seem to make it in, but never all the way. I'm hoping this is our year!

Go Capitols! Rock the red!

Although given that I've never even heard of the team they are playing I'm somewhat the definition of a bandwagon fan.

Sharks limped into the playoffs and now the Duck have the home advantage in the 1st round. It's going to be rough without Thornton. Evander Kane has been pretty good, but who knows how he'll be coming back from injury.

This was supposed to be a rebuilding year, so who knows.

Sharks limped into the playoffs and now the Duck have the home advantage in the 1st round. It's going to be rough without Thornton. Evander Kane has been pretty good, but who knows how he'll be coming back from injury.

This was supposed to be a rebuilding year, so who knows.

Kane? LOL

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Kane? LOL

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Yeah I get the bad boy rep. Perhaps it's deserved, but a lot of his attitude comes from how he was treated as a poor black kid playing hockey. He admits that he a lot of growing up to do. I haven't heard a peep of him being a problem after he'd been traded.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/04...-bad-boy-rep-let-evander-kane-tell-the-story/

Can a guy with a Chihuahua be all that bad?

DXeDd8CU0AA474u.jpg

https://twitter.com/evanderkane_9/status/970388801129398272

I simply cannot watch the playoffs. Too much stress ending in too much disappointment. :scared::scared::scared::sad:

Caps fan. Can you tell? :rotfl2:

I am in MD and we don’t have a team so tend to watch some Caps games during the season and root for them in the playoffs. I also like the Nats and they seem to have the same playoff issue. For the O’s it would take a miracle to get to the playoffs this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!