2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

I get Sister Hazel, Air Supply and David Cook. I wouldn't mind seeing Sister Hazel and Air Supply, but David Cook not so much.

I've never done an 'Eat to the Beat' dinner package before...can anyone tell me when those reservations are available or are they already?

We get Tiffany and Hanson. Not happy with either of those, just makes it easier for me, cause I dont have to plan around going to see someone now. Trying to take the positive!

I've never done an 'Eat to the Beat' dinner package before...can anyone tell me when those reservations are available or are they already?
Reservations started on July 19 last year. There has not been an announcement for when reservations will begin this year.

You must be there about the same time I will be. Air Supply and David Cook. I might stop and see David Cook if I'm in the area at the time he's on.
My Choices are Air Supply David Cook and Everclear. I'm annoyed I'm missing Sugar Ray by a couple days. So not sure if I will bother during my dates.
My husband is such a huge sugar ray fan we just switched our entire trip to see them. He gave up his beloved POLY reservation to see them. I'm happy because I love David cook and we squeezed them both in.

I'm getting Postmodern Jukebox and 10,000 Maniacs. At first I was bummed that I'd never heard of either of them, but after reading, I'm excited about Postmodern Jukebox. Turns out they're a freelance group of musicians from Queens New York, and DS is also a freelance musician from Queens. Hoping he can tell me more about them.

Bummed we'll miss Postmodern Jukebox. We love them! We have In Living Color, Boyz II Men and one other before that. I wouldn't have minded seeing a few of the acts, but I'm never overly jazzed about the ones there for W&D weekend. but my friend LOVES Boyz II Men so I might extend one day to see them with her.

Sorry if this has been asked already - couldn't find the answer doing a search. Do the acts ever vary their song/set list among the 3 shows in a given evening?Or do they do the identical set every performance?

Sorry if this has been asked already - couldn't find the answer doing a search. Do the acts ever vary their song/set list among the 3 shows in a given evening?Or do they do the identical set every performance?

From the year I watched all three sets - for the most part the songs are the same. The order might change. I think there was one song switch out among all the shows.

Reactions: shh
I can take em or leave em, sometimes if I'm walking by and like what I hear I'll stop and listen but never wait and don't plan my trip around it. I'm all about the food and wine.

That's us too. We've been to 4 or 5 F&W festivals over the years and have seen one band: Night Ranger. Bring on the booths, the Festival Center, and the F&W dining events!

I might be the only one who could not get jazzed about any of the musical acts... :(
It's all good, my level of interest in seeing any of the musical acts is about 0%. But I love reading about people who are going to be there when their favorite group is playing, it makes me happy knowing someone else's day was made :) Now if only those menus will be released my day will be made :surfweb:

Depends on the act. Some do almost completely new sets and some just re-play the same things over and over....

Reactions: shh
Thanks Dis_Yoda (whose past Epcot TRs I've loved and drooled over:lovestruc) and OrangeCountyCommuter. We are in driving distance and seeing 38 special would be nice. (Yeah...I'm an '80s chick:o). Anyone see them before and know if they vary their sets? They have a fairly decent catalog of songs. I'm reading the concerts are only 30 min each, so pretty short to bother scheduling a trip around, unless I have a chance at a couple of diff show sets same day or over the 2 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!