2017 Gay Days @ the Walt Disney World Resort

Hey all!!! Very much looking forward to this trip! My fiance and I now live in the Orlando area and still booked ourselves a room at Old Key West so we can partake in all of the enjoyment. Don't know anyone on this thread, but would love to join the Monorail Bar Crawl and am extremely excited to be doing the Typhoon Lagood event!!!

As recent transplants from Chicago, this will be our first Disney Gay Days and are very excited to be experiencing the rainbow magic first hand!

I hope you guys have an amazing first Gay Days! As has been said before, going can be quite addictive. Adorable profile photo btw.

Solomon

You're going to have a blast for sure! It's so close!

Well hey there transplant....I am quite sure you will enjoy Disney Gay Days.....i mean, what's not to enjoy? It's Disney...:).....anyway, please do join us at Dano's 4th Annual Monorail Crawl. It is a great way to kick off Gay Days and meet some new people that you may hang with at the Parks over the 4 days. And Riptide is also a favorite of ours. And needless to say, drinking around the World Sunday night is an awesome way to finish the celebration. Looking forward to meeting you guys at the Crawl.

I hope you guys have an amazing first Gay Days! As has been said before, going can be quite addictive. Adorable profile photo btw.

Solomon

Thanks all!!! Very excited and looking forward to the experience. I'm sure it will be a blast!

My partner and I are coming to GD again this year. Just booked last night. This will be my 4th GD at Disney World. One of the highlights is Drink Around the World at Epcot and the Rose and Crown party in the UK @ EPCOT. Can't wait, everyone!
If you arrive on or before Wednesday, try to make the Monorail Crawl......check out the details earlier in this thread.

We are in Orlando currently. This is our spring break Universal Studios trip. I will check to make sure that Orlando is fully stocked with adult beverages before gay days!
Hmmmmm......me thinks you may partake in some of those :drinking:.....and so i am not sure i can count on Orlando being fully stocked up....:sunny:

So excited cant wait for gay days and something we keep thinking about is parking for the monorail crawl. Before the crawl we are going to be at animal kingdom and we are staying at Coronado, we hate to take the bus and typically take our car when going from park to park. We most likely wont be in any condition to drive after the monorail crawl. any suggestions on where we should park that we could leave our car if necessary or is this one of those times where the bus is going to be our best bet. Same goes for riptide will there be transportation back to the hotels?

Last edited:

So excited cant wait for gay days and something we keep thinking about is parking for the monorail crawl. Before the crawl we are going to be at animal kingdom and we are staying at Coronado, we hate to take the bus and typically take our car when going from park to park. We most likely wont be in any condition to drive after the monorail crawl. any suggestions on where we should park that we could leave our car if necessary or is this one of those times where the bus is going to be our best bet. Same goes for riptide will there be transportation back to the hotels?

Since Magic Kingdom has extra magic hours the night of the monorail crawl, I recommend you take a bus. The buses will likely run until 2:00 AM.

I tend to agree with Dano to use Disney transportation to get to the Crawl. And then you can decide to get back to Coronado the same way.....or use Uber. We have used Uber (including to and from Rip Tide) and have found that to be a good alternative.

We have been in Orlando this week, doing the Universal thing. A word of caution: there is a lot (and I mean a LOT) of road construction going on here, including I-4, the Beeline that goes out to MCO, and even secondary roads. Just be prepared for delays this year. FL taxpayer dollars are definitely being used for road and highway projects.

Are there girls? My finance and I will be attending gay days for the first time and really want to go to riptide.
There are plenty of girls at riptide....that event is all about having a good time, male or female. Def plan on attending...you won't regret it!

Are there girls? My finance and I will be attending gay days for the first time and really want to go to riptide.
As others have said Honey.....your Honey won't be the only female there....:).....so absolutely get your tix.....and for sure....if you are there Wednesday....be sure to check out Dano's Monorail Crawl......

Thanks JonathanJu. I will admit being sad the host hotel wasn't on property. I just purchased a DVC membership so I'd be staying on property.
Honestly- I wouldn't imagine staying anywhere other than on Disney property....don't get me wrong, I don't mind a good pool party- but my idea of the "perfect" gay days is enjoying everything disney has to offer!

Honestly- I wouldn't imagine staying anywhere other than on Disney property....don't get me wrong, I don't mind a good pool party- but my idea of the "perfect" gay days is enjoying everything disney has to offer!
Yeah if I didn't have all my vacation time this year planned I'm tempted to just make a trip down. Next year for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!