2017 Hilton Head Roll Call

scottb8888

DVC: SSR, HHI & BVI
How about we get a 2017 HHI Roll Call, etc. thread going?

We're heading there from Columbus, Ohio on Memorial day 2017!!

Last edited:

Supposed to be there June 10-15. Thought we would be in the clear around husbands schedule. He works in the elevator trade and has class once a week. He just found out this week the semester starts in two weeks which may put his final during the trip. Need good vibes that our trip will happen. This is out first stay here and I have been so excited :(

Supposed to be there June 10-15. Thought we would be in the clear around husbands schedule. He works in the elevator trade and has class once a week. He just found out this week the semester starts in two weeks which may put his final during the trip. Need good vibes that our trip will happen. This is out first stay here and I have been so excited :(
Uh oh! Fingers crossed that it works out for you.

Already excited about our next trip, even though it won't be until Thanksgiving. November 19-29.

Why is HHI such a big draw for Ohioans? I noticed nothing but Ohio car tags on two visits there, and there's even an Ohioan themed sports bar on the island too.

Why is HHI such a big draw for Ohioans? I noticed nothing but Ohio car tags on two visits there, and there's even an Ohioan themed sports bar on the island too.

What time of year are you there? I would imagine that if it's Nov-April, people may be looking to escape the northern winters. Other times, no idea why.

What time of year are you there? I would imagine that if it's Nov-April, people may be looking to escape the northern winters. Other times, no idea why.
As I understand it, in HHI early years it was heavily marketed to Ohio folks.

DH got his school schedule finally. Last day is June 6 and we will be there June 10. So glad we get to keep the trip! This is our first stay so very excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!