2018 Bounce Back released today!!

="Disneylover99, post: 58136203, member: 436275"]Guest services? Just dial extension 8844 from your room and say you would like to book the free dining future stay.

Thank you so much for providing the number, if it wasn't for this sight I would have missed the opportunity to take advantage of the bounce back offer. It was quite an ordeal booking free dining for this vacation so a bounce back offer sounded so much easier. I never received any information to my room (unless my husband hid it on me) and guess services told me there was no bounce back offers right now. I hadn't been to Disney for 20 years and I over scheduled us, I wouldn't have had time to pursue this offer if I hadn't got such quick responses from everyone here, so again thank you. I ended up booking New Orleans river side for 8 nights at the end of August. I upgraded from quick serve dining, got a four day pass with park hopper plus water park. I booked a king bed room with pull down Murphy bed for our 7 year old and it came to $4100. Pop Century was $1000 less but my husband wanted to spend more time at the resort next time so I decided to upgrade to a moderate. The price seems a little high to me but I like how it's only a $200 deposit and we can cancel if we change our mind. She also told me I could modify it later. My husband still needs to book it off work, does anyone have experience with changing a bounce back offer? Possibly removing a person or switching resorts - I had to decide quickly on a resort now I have to search this sight for everything about Port Orleans!

I wanted to caution you that it may not be as easy as some have experienced to change your current reservation as soon as possible.

I have 2 recent experiences to support this.

1. I have a bb offer that starts this Saturday. I tried for over a month to extend this trip by just one day and it wasn't possible so I ended up booking a two night room only reservation at the front of the trip.

2. Tonight I called Disney and attempted to change my 2 night room reservation to a 1 night, with Irma in mind. Even though I was booked in a standard room for 2 nights, the only way for them to change it to a 1 night was to find a totally different room. I was booked in a standard room for the 2 nights and now have a reservation for a standard pool view room as that was all that was available.

All this to say that changing any kind of a reservation may not be an easy thing to do.

="Disneylover99, post: 58136203, member: 436275"]Guest services? Just dial extension 8844 from your room and say you would like to book the free dining future stay.

Thank you so much for providing the number, if it wasn't for this sight I would have missed the opportunity to take advantage of the bounce back offer. It was quite an ordeal booking free dining for this vacation so a bounce back offer sounded so much easier. I never received any information to my room (unless my husband hid it on me) and guess services told me there was no bounce back offers right now. I hadn't been to Disney for 20 years and I over scheduled us, I wouldn't have had time to pursue this offer if I hadn't got such quick responses from everyone here, so again thank you. I ended up booking New Orleans river side for 8 nights at the end of August. I upgraded from quick serve dining, got a four day pass with park hopper plus water park. I booked a king bed room with pull down Murphy bed for our 7 year old and it came to $4100. Pop Century was $1000 less but my husband wanted to spend more time at the resort next time so I decided to upgrade to a moderate. The price seems a little high to me but I like how it's only a $200 deposit and we can cancel if we change our mind. She also told me I could modify it later. My husband still needs to book it off work, does anyone have experience with changing a bounce back offer? Possibly removing a person or switching resorts - I had to decide quickly on a resort now I have to search this sight for everything about Port Orleans!

Do the numbers...

I have BB booked for Xmas 2018 and the difference between POP and CSR is less than $600 for 7 nights, and this includes two extra adult fees. You can compare rates by just trying room only reservations without specials. Tickets and dining plans offered are the same for both.

I wanted to caution you that it may not be as easy as some have experienced to change your current reservation as soon as possible.

I have 2 recent experiences to support this.

1. I have a bb offer that starts this Saturday. I tried for over a month to extend this trip by just one day and it wasn't possible so I ended up booking a two night room only reservation at the front of the trip.

2. Tonight I called Disney and attempted to change my 2 night room reservation to a 1 night, with Irma in mind. Even though I was booked in a standard room for 2 nights, the only way for them to change it to a 1 night was to find a totally different room. I was booked in a standard room for the 2 nights and now have a reservation for a standard pool view room as that was all that was available.

All this to say that changing any kind of a reservation may not be an easy thing to do.

For the first case, even if the day you want to add was part of the original bouceback or offer, the problem is that the BB offer is no longer available. CRO will try to make a new reservation with your dates to check for availability. If you show them there is availability under another offer and for the same room, they will transfer you to Guest Services who will do eventually do it for you.

For the second case, a drop of a day used to be no problem. But now CRO cannot change the dates, and again, can only try to do it based on availability for a new reservation. Insist, and get transferred to Guest Services who will actually drop the extra day. Even more when you explain that it is due to Irma.

I'm at Pop right now on the free dining plan. I just called guest services about the bounce back offer and was told there's no offers right now???
Guest services? Just dial extension 8844 from your room and say you would like to book the free dining future stay.

I just booked two rooms on the bounce back offer. Call the number in the brochure or extension 8844. Guest services can't do the booking.

I booked this on Wednesday and here is my experience. I was able to book two trips, with myself as the lead for both trips (one in July with just DH and one with DH and the kids for December). As of right now, it's too early for me to know if we will be able to do the December 2018 trip. My DH's schedule does not go that far out and my kids' school and activities calendar will not be available for quite some time. BUT, I wanted to report that I tried to book WL for Dec and the only two options were Club Level standard view and Grand Suite. The booking calendar for those dates just opened, so I believe most rooms at WL for Dec will not be available for the FD promo. I booked AKL standard. We have been there and love this resort, so it's all good. I just wanted to do something different since we were there last year.

I will keep my eyes open for a better deal, but in the meantime, it's like buying refundable insurance in case a better deal does not come along.

Sorry. New to this thread. Going November 11-20. Anybody know the rumored bounceback offer for those dates? I wanted to go back either next spring or fall depending on the offer.

Sorry. New to this thread. Going November 11-20. Anybody know the rumored bounceback offer for those dates? I wanted to go back either next spring or fall depending on the offer.

If Disney sticks with what it has done the last several years it will should room discount. This was the 2017 room only bounceback offer. It started being offered sometime in October of 2016. 2017 offer dates :

Jan 1-4. 8-12, 16-19, 22-26, 29-Feb 2, Feb 5-8. Feb 12-16. 20-23. 26-March 2, March 5-9, March 12-16, 19-23. 26-30. April 2-6 April 21-May 25, May 29-June 30. July 5 -Aug 31, Sept 4-30, Dec 8-23 30% Deluxe, no villas on mono, no 3bdr. Poly studio OK. 25% Moderate including POFQ! No campsites. 20% Value not LM, Deals on specific dates only.

Sadly we had to cancel this week's trip (we were scheduled to arrive last Friday) and have rescheduled for next January as that's what was available.

Once things have settled a bit I'm going to call the BB number later this week and see if a little bit of Pixie Dust might be sprinkled on us. This year was to be our 6th FD BB trip in a row. Since I have already booked our next trip and were supposed to be there this week, hoping I will somehow be able to book a BB for next Sept in spite of cancelling this week's trip due to Irma. Can't hurt to try!

Sadly we had to cancel this week's trip (we were scheduled to arrive last Friday) and have rescheduled for next January as that's what was available.

Once things have settled a bit I'm going to call the BB number later this week and see if a little bit of Pixie Dust might be sprinkled on us. This year was to be our 6th FD BB trip in a row. Since I have already booked our next trip and were supposed to be there this week, hoping I will somehow be able to book a BB for next Sept in spite of cancelling this week's trip due to Irma. Can't hurt to try!

Oh man. That stinks!

But, you're right, it can't hurt to ask! Good luck! pixiedust:

Does it say anything on the flyer about excluding POFQ? It's our favourite moderate but it's been excluded for the past few years. When we were there a few weeks ago, we booked BB FD for next August at PORS. When I called in, we were told POFQ was excluded, but we did not have the flyer in the room. I'm wondering if I called in if POFQ would be included and I could change (we really like PORS but prefer the compact POFQ). TIA
Sorry I've been away for a little bit but yes Port Orleans French Quarter is excluded

I too ended up rescheduling. Was due to fly in this past Saturday The good thing is I was able to reschedule for this coming Sunday since I took two weeks off for vacation I was not able to keep my free dining bounceback offer which I kinda knew was gonna happen because i ended up booking Port Orleans French Quarter which is not included in free dining anyway, so I was aware of it before I booked. This trip was for my mother which unfortunately will not be able to come with the new dates that I had scheduled so with being at French Quarter, downgrading from a deluxe to a moderate resort, decided to do quick service dining since it's just me and my son we ended up saving $1000 which will use in our next trip. the toughest part was rebooking all my fast passes. I was able to get a majority of them of course except for flight of passage though I was able to get the boat ride in Pandora. I ended up booking a few tableservice restaurants which were cheaper to pay out-of-pocket than it was to keep the standard dining plan

No, call the bounce back phone number 1-407-939-1923, general res line won't have it.

Acutally I was told by a CM at ASMo that they no longer leave flyers in the room and just call the regular reservation number.
I did and just had to tell them my current stay's confirmation number and booked the BB.

I would definitely try. The worst that can happen is they so no. Hoping you get some pixie dust!!

Acutally I was told by a CM at ASMo that they no longer leave flyers in the room and just call the regular reservation number.
I did and just had to tell them my current stay's confirmation number and booked the BB.

I just returned home Friday and there was a brochure in my room at POP.

I have learned over the last several years that different CMs will have different responses about the BB brochure. I've been told that they no longer put them in the rooms, or that it's Housekeeping's job to put them in there, or they don't even do it anymore.... only to find one in a room during a different trip. Sometimes, they are part of the other literature, sometimes, loose.
If there is NOT one in the room, you can ask for one at the front desk, or tyr housekeeping, or just call the BB # from your room (8844) and see if your next trip is part of the offer...

That's because the DDP offer is the only one available at the moment. Room Only offer won't come out until November 1st.

It was available Oct 18th last year. I will be there until Oct 21 this year and am hoping to be able to book it by then!

The booklets with the bb info are still supposed to be left in the room. It's part of the information package on parks, services, etc.... Using the bb number is the quickest way to book it and the most efficient number to call if you need to make changes to your bb.

I have learned over the last several years that different CMs will have different responses about the BB brochure. I've been told that they no longer put them in the rooms, or that it's Housekeeping's job to put them in there, or they don't even do it anymore.... only to find one in a room during a different trip. Sometimes, they are part of the other literature, sometimes, loose.
If there is NOT one in the room, you can ask for one at the front desk, or tyr housekeeping, or just call the BB # from your room (8844) and see if your next trip is part of the offer...

The booklets with the bb info are still supposed to be left in the room. It's part of the information package on parks, services, etc.... Using the bb number is the quickest way to book it and the most efficient number to call if you need to make changes to your bb.

Actually, some resorts are no longer putting the brochures or Be Our Guest guide in the rooms. The Y&B clubs are no longer even putting any resort info in the rooms & haven't since last winter sometime. You just pick up park brochures off the counter in the lobby.

I don't think I have seen anyone report they were able to get any bounceback info from the front desk. Every time someone has asked at the front desk, they are told there is no bounceback being offered. So yep, calling the 8844 number is your best bet for the correct info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter