2018 Bounce Back released today!!

pp said that she couldn't get WL, BC, BCV and Poly for April - Is that because they aren't offered as a RO BB or only because there were any rooms left. Does anyone know what Deluxes are available to book? Actually look for June.
Just a heads up that even though one person can’t get something it may not mean there is nothing available. Each person looks for a specific set of dates and party size. Also, there are cancellations that happen. It’s bestvto call when you’re there to see what’s available at the tie you call.

I was just wondering what Deluxe hotels were available for booking. I wanted to have a few options to talk over with my Summer travel partners since I will be the only one going in December to book the BB

We were there a few days ago. I wanted just a 3 day trip in July 2018. The only non-club rooms they could offer me between the Poly, GF, CR, BC, and YC were either a theme park view room at GF or a lagoon view at BC. We ended up taking YC standard CL because it was practically the same price as those 2. I did not try any other deluxe resorts or moderates.

I was just wondering what Deluxe hotels were available for booking. I wanted to have a few options to talk over with my Summer travel partners since I will be the only one going in December to book the BB
Typically, the only deluxe resorts that are excluded from the room only bounce backs are some of the dvc resorts. For example, Copper Creek villas and cabins, Poly deluxe studios, all of the three bedroom villas, and maybe some other random ones. But Disney has limits on what is available, something they don't tell you and we can't predict. But in general all the deluxe resorts will be included in the bounce back. :)

pp said that she couldn't get WL, BC, BCV and Poly for April - Is that because they aren't offered as a RO BB or only because there were any rooms left. Does anyone know what Deluxes are available to book? Actually look for June.

If that was my post I was told there was no availability for my dates.

Anyone know which values are included in the room only BB?

They always have been in the past. Even if they are not in the printed documents or mentioned when you call, be sure to ask.

Looking forward to hearing from someone who has asked about value resorts with the current B.B. offer

So the bounce back is offered to who? Is there a code that you have to have? What are the qualifications?

A BounceBack offer can only be booked while you are currently staying at a Disney Resort. It needs to be booked before you check out of the resort by calling x8844 from your resort room phone.

The current BB offer is a Room Only discount for various dates in 2018.

Just got back from my son's birthday trip and called to book a bounceback when I got home. Had no trouble getting Pop in December 2018, all categories available. 20% discount at values, 25% moderate, 30% deluxe. Checked on POFQ, but no availability.

Just got back from my son's birthday trip and called to book a bounceback when I got home. Had no trouble getting Pop in December 2018, all categories available. 20% discount at values, 25% moderate, 30% deluxe. Checked on POFQ, but no availability.
Just curious, did you call the same day that you checked out?

Anyone seen a new brochure yet? There was not one in my room at Kidani at the beginning of November.

Thanks for posting the pictures, Wood Nymph! Glad to see some resorts are still putting the brochures in their rooms.

Last edited:
Interesting to see the value resorts excluded the last weekend in April and first 2 weekends in May.

Interesting to see the value resorts excluded the last weekend in April and first 2 weekends in May.

There are major cheerleading competitions those weekends. I would imagine the value resorts are pretty full with those so don't need to be discounted those weekends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!