2018 Christmas Vacation Planning

Yes! My daughter and I are going to be at Pop December 10 to the 15th! We are looking forward to the party and Candlelight Processional!!

So the last week of November, first week of December the best time to go for lighter crowds?

Anyone else already booked their 2018 WDW Christmas vacation?

Booked Dec 9-19th staying at AKL Kidani Village. Many firsts this trip. Renting DVC points. No dining plan. Split Stay US/IOA. No rental car. Discovery Cove maybe?

We haven't booked yet, but we're already planning our December 6-9 trip. It'll be the first time in 21 years I've been to MVMCP, so I'm super excited! My brother and sis-in-law are coming with me, and they've never been to MVMCP or stayed at a deluxe (we're planning on AKL), so they'll have lots of firsts on this trip.

We will be off site but bought annual passes, since we will be on site this coming June! I cant wait to be in Orlando for Christmas!

We are going on November 13th until the 21st and staying at Coronado Springs so close enough to Christmas time. Hoping F&W will still be going on and want to do the MVMCP as well. So excited!

We are going December 14-23. Split stay at Boulder Ridge & Boardwalk Villas. 3rd time going at Christmas time. Bought APs because we will be back for Thanksgiving 2019!

Anyone else already booked their 2018 WDW Christmas vacation?

We did! We are renting DVC points for the very first time. Staying at the Boardwalk for the same price as it would cost us to stay at POR. Have annual passes now so tickets are paid for. Can't wait to stay at the Boardwalk. I just wish I loved Epcot more since it is a short walk but I can take the boat to Hollywood and Toy Story Land will be open!

Nothing will be nicer than the Hurricane crowd we had in September, It was awesome, sad about the Hurricane, but glad we had low crowds. So I have to keep that in mind for December, crowds will be way heavier than Sept... Just have to have more patience.... And hope all the rides work and are not down as much as they were in Sept....

Booked Dec 9-19th staying at AKL Kidani Village. Many firsts this trip. Renting DVC points. No dining plan. Split Stay US/IOA. No rental car. Discovery Cove maybe?
Very similar to us. We are staying Dec 1-12 at AKL Logdge Kidani Village, and 12-15 at Royal Pacific for Universal Studios. We are also going to spend 1 day at Discovery Cove and 1 day at SeaWorld (which is free with the Discovery Cove purchase). Everything is all planned out as much as I can. Just waiting for 180 days :)

SO excited for my very first Disney World trip! We are staying at Universal and doing Harry Potter World/Universal and Discovery Cove/Kennedy Space Center from Dec 7-11. Then Dec 11-19 at Wilderness Lodge! Planning on the Christmas Partyand Processional!

Cant wait! Now just to pay for it lol

We’re booked for Nov 24 to Dec 4 at POP. Last time we went was mid-Nov in 2015. We loved all the Christmas stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter