2018 Christmas Vacation Planning

We are going to Christmas week. First trip away from home for Christmas and first time at Disney for Christmas! Just me and the kids because my husband can't get time off. We were just there in July, but my daughter dislocated her knee in the bathroom of Wilderness Lodge and spent the rest of the week and our cruise in a wheelchair, so this is a "do over" trip. I booked the CP for Christmas Eve, Jingle Bell Jingle Bam for Christmas day, and also Frozen and HEA dessert parties. We'll be doing a split stay (first time) at Wilderness Lodge and Beach Club.

Hi, everyone! I will be going to WDW in a few weeks, and I am torn between buying MVMCP or another park hopper. It's just my husband and I. We have done the party before, but touringplans projects the Thursday we would attend the party as a 1 at MK during the day. So is it better to forgo the party and just go to the MK during the day? I've been reading more and more that the parties get overcrowded. My husband and I usually go to a Christmas party or Halloween party almost every year--so it's not like we haven't experienced it before. Ideally I'd do both, but I can't justify it financially. Logistically, I feel like I should just get another park hopper (as of now, we have 3 park hopper days)---but I'm also a sucker for the Christmas magic! Haha any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated! Thank you!

Hi, everyone! I will be going to WDW in a few weeks, and I am torn between buying MVMCP or another park hopper. It's just my husband and I. We have done the party before, but touringplans projects the Thursday we would attend the party as a 1 at MK during the day. So is it better to forgo the party and just go to the MK during the day? I've been reading more and more that the parties get overcrowded. My husband and I usually go to a Christmas party or Halloween party almost every year--so it's not like we haven't experienced it before. Ideally I'd do both, but I can't justify it financially. Logistically, I feel like I should just get another park hopper (as of now, we have 3 park hopper days)---but I'm also a sucker for the Christmas magic! Haha any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated! Thank you!
Hoppers are not purchased per day. You only need to add hoppers to your ticket and it is good for the length of your ticket

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts