2018 Free Dining

Anyone know what happened to the 2018 free dining thread that was 151 pages as of last night? It disappeared from last night till this morning
It was apparently deleted by a webmaster as per a moderator on another thread that was started where people were asking this same question. That new thread has also been set so we can’t reply there anymore.

It was apparently deleted by a webmaster as per a moderator on another thread that was started where people were asking this same question. That new thread has also been set so we can’t reply there anymore.
Deleted because of people posting about TA. New one still up and running

Is anyone else having issues with the new one? Sayd error when I try to pull it up.

Don't know if this is any help or has any bearing on the US offers but the UK Free dining for 2019 was released yesterday - over on the UK Board we are all a flutter (well I know I am :thumbsup2):

Very basic details, our offer is:

Value Resort - Free Breakfast
Moderate Resort - Quick Dining Plan
Deluxe Resort or Deluxe Village Resort - Disney Dining Plan

Need to get Disney tickets as well but Ticketing in UK is done a different way it's normally a 7/14/21 days (Including Water Parks and Hopper tickets)

Even if it doesn't really have a bearing on the timing for when the US fall offers are out, might be comforting to know free dining has started in some parts of the world :love:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter