My Universal Photo Packages

Awesome thanks for posting that the deal was up again. I was going to buy Friday night but went away for the weekend then the deal was gone when I got back to my computer. Seems I don't know what I want until I miss it. As soon as I saw this I snapped it up. Excited We leave on Saturday so happy to get the 5 day deal now we can use it every day we are there.

The discount prices are back!

I emailed asking if the discount had ended and they said that it had in fact ended. Then today, customer service emailed me saying the deal was extended but they did not know how long it would last. I booked the deal today:)

Thanks for posting. I thought I had missed out, so I bought it the minute that I saw it was up again. I bought the 1 year AP, since we will have 2 or 3 trips this year, possibly including Halloween Horror Nights. We never even look at the photos, because I know DS will really want them all. They are so expensive individually, and the normal price just seems too high to me. Now we can finally get the ride photos. Woohoo!

So, does this package work with all of the IOA and US photographers out and about taking pictures, or is it only for the photos taken on the rides/attractions? I'm confused - is it a different service than the My Universal Photos offered through the Universal website?

So, does this package work with all of the IOA and US photographers out and about taking pictures, or is it only for the photos taken on the rides/attractions? I'm confused - is it a different service than the My Universal Photos offered through the Universal website?

It's the same as My Universal Photos. It works for both the attraction photos and the park photographer photos.

Do you have to have your annual pass already in order to buy the annual pass package? I was going to upgrade my tickets during our stay.

Do you have to have your annual pass already in order to buy the annual pass package? I was going to upgrade my tickets during our stay.

Not when you purchase but when you activate. We bought the deal on black Friday 2016 and didn't activate until May 2017. We were asked to see our passes when linking it to our account.

Thank you for the updated info! I looked at the end of last week and saw it was gone and was mad at myself that I missed it. Read that it was back and purchased it quickly as to not miss it again. Was not planning on having a picture package for our June trip but this was too good of a deal to pass up.

Quick question for the group. I've never bought from the AmazinPictures site before. I see the 2018 Mardi Gras MUP Special is still available. What happens, or what do I do after I buy it online? I know that if I buy through universal, I would pick up at a Kiosk and then activate in the park photo center. Just not sure how things work going this route.

nmac, I fixed the posts

Just sayin so you don’t wonder what happened with both of them

Quick question for the group. I've never bought from the AmazinPictures site before. I see the 2018 Mardi Gras MUP Special is still available. What happens, or what do I do after I buy it online? I know that if I buy through universal, I would pick up at a Kiosk and then activate in the park photo center. Just not sure how things work going this route.

You will get an email with a barcode on it. Print your email and take it to the park photo center with you when you are ready to activate.

I just used the 5 day package. First off- I am so thankful for this board- I never would have known this special existed! (And would not have paid $99 for a 3 day package)

If at all possible- activate your package at USF or IOA (not Volcano Bay). Due to the weather of our trip - our 1st day was the only day it wasn't in the 40s in the AM so we started at VB. The person at the photo booth was confused on how to activate our package. A manager endes up clearing up the confusion, and it all worked out. The taputapu linked our photos at VB, and then at IOA we got our lanyard with the photo card.

We ended up with 95 pics over our 4 days in the parks. Based on what I had read- there were more photographers out and about than I thought. My biggest beef is that they never had any photographers in the HP areas. To me- a family photo with tbe Hogwarts castle is the equivalent of a Disney photo with Cinderella castle!

It was a big splurge to have the poster print- I would have never purchased that separately.

For anyone with future trips- check the myuniversal photos site direct for any specials. I'd do a similar special again on a heartbeat!

What is Amazing Pictures and how are they connected to Universal? I looked at it, and I have to become a member to get the deal. Anyone know what I’m signing up to be a member of?

I’m also interested in the ride videos. Does the 5 day package include discounts on ride videos?

Amazing pictures is the company that runs the photo program at the darkside

Look back on page 1 of this sticky for posts by Coach

He listed the direct phone number to the company
They can answer any question you have about this photo connect program

I used the photo pass before and had a discount that came out

Did receive some ride pics that turned out nice

I plan to use them again

Looks like this special is available again, but called the Spring Break special. I plan to call tomorrow to see if I can buy this now for use in August.

Just bought mine for our May trip. That’s a great deal at $59.99 for 5 days, especially sine the 3 day pass costs $89.99.
I called and had the 3-day pass taken off our vacation package with no issues.

I was able to get the Spring Break Package back in March, but am not sure if it comes wth any freebies?

I didn't think to take a sceenshot if so - will they know if I get free photos with it or not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!