2018 Moonlight Magic Nights Announced

I will finally be able to make one of these! yeah!!!!!!

So correct me if I am wrong. I will be able to make the 1/28/18 date at MK.

I can have up to 6 people in my party.
MK will close at 8:00 PM. This event will open at 8:00 PM in MK and last for 3 hours (8 to 11:00 ?) not to sure how long it lasts...
This is a free event for DVC members!
Registration opens at 12/7/17 for DVC members who have a room booked at a Disney resort.

So bummed! I was slated to go during the week of April 16 but had to move it due to my husband's work schedule. Oh so close!

We had a trip planned with a May 15 checkout....now it's a May 17 checkout lol Glad we are able to make another one of these line up for next year.

The last one of these I attended was in 2016 at TL. I had to wait until after the initial booking day because I did not have a reservation for that particular day at the time. Now I see that it can be done online which wasn't an option 2 years ago. Does anyone know where on the member site I can find the info on getting reservations? I looked just a few minutes ago and could not find any info even though the parks blog announced it. You would think it would be front page news when you log on to the member site.

We will be on site for Epcot in July. Hoping we make the list! It sounds like fun!

Question, I’m the DVC owner, would DH and DD be able to attend with me? If not, we’ll, I guess they’re on their own :P

We will be on site for Epcot in July. Hoping we make the list! It sounds like fun!

Question, I’m the DVC owner, would DH and DD be able to attend with me? If not, we’ll, I guess they’re on their own :P
It seems to me that you can have 6 people per membership.

The last one of these I attended was in 2016 at TL. I had to wait until after the initial booking day because I did not have a reservation for that particular day at the time. Now I see that it can be done online which wasn't an option 2 years ago. Does anyone know where on the member site I can find the info on getting reservations? I looked just a few minutes ago and could not find any info even though the parks blog announced it. You would think it would be front page news when you log on to the member site.
You look in Member News and Benefits....under Experience.

we'll be there for the AK May 16th date. Our onsite stay ends on the 14th though. Might have to book a RO for the 16th.

July 16th is our check-in date, we had just sorted our schedules out the day before this announcement! I'm so excited to maybe get to go to one of these; hopefully they'll have the bugs worked out of the reservation process by June!

Does anyone know if infants count? We are 5 adults, 1 kiddo and 2 infants....will someone have to skip this event?

Does anyone know if infants count? We are 5 adults, 1 kiddo and 2 infants....will someone have to skip this event?

They were annoyed I didn't count my 1 year old last time, but gave him a band anyway. Just habit to not count him for tickets in general.

Our trip dates include Typhoon Lagoon, which would be perfect because this is a short stay before our cruise and we were only going to the parks one day. Is this typically a very hard to get reservation, or are most people usually able to book it? Just wondering how much I should get my hopes up!

We have a reservation at Vero Beach during one of the parties. Will we be able to book for this event since it is a DVC Resort? Thanks.

So, this is the first time I'll be booking one of these moonlight events. After reading how quickly the December EPCOT events sold out, I'm wondering
if anyone knows at what time on the designated date one can make an online reservation.
12am EST? 7am EST? 8am EST? 9am EST?

So, this is the first time I'll be booking one of these moonlight events. After reading how quickly the December EPCOT events sold out, I'm wondering
if anyone knows at what time on the designated date one can make an online reservation.
12am EST? 7am EST? 8am EST? 9am EST?

I believe it was 9am eastern. But though it sold out faster than normal it didn't require being online right at the opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter