2018 Moonlight Magic Nights Announced

Our trip dates include Typhoon Lagoon, which would be perfect because this is a short stay before our cruise and we were only going to the parks one day. Is this typically a very hard to get reservation, or are most people usually able to book it? Just wondering how much I should get my hopes up!

We have gone to TL in two years. I do not think it was particularly hard to get.

I feel your pain! I am literally one day off on the start and end of our June trip! Arghhh.

I will miss January at MK by one day and Epcot in August by 2 days! Oh well at least I’m still going to Disney

I am not DVC, so I'm not savvy on the ins-and-outs, and I'm hoping you all might know!

My friend and her husband are DVC members, and have one membership, but they each have their own different member numbers. Would they be able to take in a total of 6 or a total of 12 (6 per individual member number)?

I am not DVC, so I'm not savvy on the ins-and-outs, and I'm hoping you all might know!

My friend and her husband are DVC members, and have one membership, but they each have their own different member numbers. Would they be able to take in a total of 6 or a total of 12 (6 per individual member number)?

The email states its per membership not membership number

The email states its per membership not membership number

That’s how I read it too. We have one membership, but we are 3 owners. We are allowed to register one time (per event). If we are staying on property we can take all on our reservation. (We were a party of 8 for typhoon lagoon this summer). For no room reservation it was the member plus 5 guest. I didn’t see any guidelines yet on the site. Guess we’ll see more next week.

Tonight’s Epcot Moonlight Magic is fun! I am waiting for the 11:45 fireworks.

Can we get a pic of the flyer/park guide?
Here is the park guide for last night's event. Fireworks were really nice and unique - not Illuminations show. Merchandise was an Olaf pin, Olaf raglan T-shirt and an ornament that was sold out by 11:30 or earlier. Sorry I didn't try to get merchandise first thing and don't know if they limited purchase quantities.

Attachments

• 20171205_062321.jpg
    20171205_062321.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 62
  • 20171205_062345.jpg
    20171205_062345.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 20171205_062509.jpg
    20171205_062509.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 62
Here is the park guide for last night's event. Fireworks were really nice and unique - not Illuminations show. Merchandise was an Olaf pin, Olaf raglan T-shirt and an ornament that was sold out by 11:30 or earlier. Sorry I didn't try to get merchandise first thing and don't know if they limited purchase quantities.

Which store had the merchandise? I hope they held back some ornaments for the 11th.

Does anyone know, in order to qualify for onsite, can check-out day be the day of the event or do you actually have to stay thru to the next morning. I'm checking out the day of one and may tack on an extra night off property if I can.

Has anyone received any kind of email about tomorrows RSVP? I have had email communication problems with my account and I don't know if the emails went out already. I assume that there is a link in the email to send you to the page you need to be on to RSVP. Also I would assume that the email would confirm the time it should start. Anyone out there please help and if the email did go out can someone forward it to me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter