My Universal Photo Packages

I'm visiting Universal for the first time next month, does the package give you the ride photos, or will I have to purchase those separate anyway?

Yes it does. REmember that things dont work like disney - I believe you still have to "add" your photo to your account yourself at the end of the ride.

Yes it does. REmember that things dont work like disney - I believe you still have to "add" your photo to your account yourself at the end of the ride.

Yes you do. Also FYI, if you want to make any edits to ride photos they have to be done there or in the park (ie zoom in, fix green screen mistakes, etc). You can make minimal edits on the other photographer photos online but not the ride ones.

Awesome - thank you! Do you think there will be another photo package sale in the next two weeks? Or would the next one probably be boxing day? (I missed the one on Black Friday).

I believe that the pictures and video available on rip rocket (? dont know real name) rollercoaster are not.
I had to do something extra to get my RRR picture. I don't remember what but a TM explained it to me after the ride.

I had to do something extra to get my RRR picture. I don't remember what but a TM explained it to me after the ride.
Hoping someone can expand on what you have to do for that ride. I am excited to see my boys faces on this one.

I'd advise calling Amazing Pictures to find out what deals exist and when the next one will be. (Gee, maybe if they get enough calls about deals they'll lower their prices or offer them more frequently!) They are very responsive and helpful. As far as Rip Roarin' roller coaster or whatever it is called -I have to beg ignorance because I didn't ride it. But I loved my photo package at discount rates!

I'd advise calling Amazing Pictures to find out what deals exist and when the next one will be. (Gee, maybe if they get enough calls about deals they'll lower their prices or offer them more frequently!) They are very responsive and helpful. As far as Rip Roarin' roller coaster or whatever it is called -I have to beg ignorance because I didn't ride it. But I loved my photo package at discount rates!
I called the only 800 phone number I could find online and called twice, nobody answers. It says to call back during business hours even though I called ebtween 11-5 monday and tuesday. Do you have a number?

1-800-368-6386
I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner and I hope I'm not too late,

It's probably the same number you have. I was calling them in the June/July time frame and I had to leave a message and then they called me back same day.

Maybe they are just not doing it that way. A shame that they can't/don't promote their business better. Keep trying - good luck. (Try emailing them too - there was an email address under "contact")

Not a problem, they actually called me back and said they don't know when they will have another sale, they said most of it is dealt with by Universal. Really hoping they have a Christmas/New years sale since we will be there in early January

When you go up to the counter they will give you a slip of paper with a number on it and then you add that number on the amazing pics web site to get the picture. It's the only ride pic that's like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!