2018 Princess Half Marathon

The Half was marked "Sold out" a little while ago and it is now "On Hold" so it looks like it about to go....

Just finished the Pixie Dust Challenge last weekend. Now back to focusing on the FairyTale Challenge. :) (As far as Disney races go anyways.) Wow! I can't believe the Half is now sold out, too. I thought it might be open a little longer.

Hi Runners!

I recently completed my first runDisney this year doing the princess half marathon! It was a magically weekend (even waking up at 3am!!) I signed up for the Fairy Tale Challenge 2018 and thinking of costumes.... any good ideas out there?

In 2017 the theme was Beauty and the Beast..... does anyone know what the 2018 theme will be?!?!

Hi Runners!

I recently completed my first runDisney this year doing the princess half marathon! It was a magically weekend (even waking up at 3am!!) I signed up for the Fairy Tale Challenge 2018 and thinking of costumes.... any good ideas out there?

In 2017 the theme was Beauty and the Beast..... does anyone know what the 2018 theme will be?!?!

They haven't released the theme, yet. However, there are a lot of guesses being thrown around!:)

Hi Runners!

We can probably only guess what it won't be:
Frozen
Beauty & The Beast
Little Mermaid
Cinderella

My husband, mom, sister, and I are all signed up for the Half! It is the first half for my husband and I, but my mom and sister have run them before. We had a bit of a snag where when my husband decided to run the half, it was sold out! Thankfully, we found a travel agent with registrations still! I have a feeling if he wasn't registered, it would be a lot harder to get him to train with me... :rotfl2:Now we are just waiting to hear from the agent on the travel packages. I am so, so excited I get to run my first half marathon in one of my favorite places ever!

The procrastinator that I am would like to run the half....I'm trying to avoid charity or TA bib as I'll fly down Saturday morning and leave Sunday night staying with some extra dvc points I've got....Anyone have an extra RT buddy pass to spare?

The procrastinator that I am would like to run the half....I'm trying to avoid charity or TA bib as I'll fly down Saturday morning and leave Sunday night staying with some extra dvc points I've got....Anyone have an extra RT buddy pass to spare?

Unfortunately we're not allowed to buddy pass for people on message boards and social media anymore. Kate and crew monitor these boards and other sites and have ways to know if we're sharing them with people we don't know in real life and are cracking down :(

It's worth the $125 to join the club so you can register on your own terms. I will be renewing in October for sure.

Unfortunately we're not allowed to buddy pass for people on message boards and social media anymore. Kate and crew monitor these boards and other sites and have ways to know if we're sharing them with people we don't know in real life and are cracking down :(

It's worth the $125 to join the club so you can register on your own terms. I will be renewing in October for sure.
Hello! Congrats on your awesome half last weekend! Thank you for the info! I should just subscribe as I'm so last minute and I love their stuff!!

Hello! Congrats on your awesome half last weekend! Thank you for the info! I should just subscribe as I'm so last minute and I love their stuff!!

Hi friend, thanks! :)

It's totally worth the cost. I didn't think I'd get as much out of it as I have... but here I am with too many shirts to wear and lots of race registrations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter