2019 Christmas Card exchange...Closed

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Send me a conversation with your Name, Address and mention how many cards you would like to mail.
I will mention here how many signups there are.
My plan is to have the list sent out via a conversation by November 25.
Plan to mail the cards by December 10.
I’ve not hosted the Christmas Card exchange before. Is there anything else that should be mentioned or considered?

Bobbi

No one!:upsidedow

It seems strange since there seemed to be interest. I can extend the deadline until end of November.

No one!:upsidedow

It seems strange since there seemed to be interest. I can extend the deadline until end of November.

I would love to participate if there is interest in the card exchange. I will go ahead and send my information over to you, just in case.

Ok!

Deadline to give me information is November 30. I will send everyone their information either that night or December 2, I am going into NYC ON December 1!

Thank you ladies!! I enjoyed our card exchange. I will remain hopefully that we can spark some new life into our disney exchanges. I miss them. Merry Christmas!!!

Our dog, Gus, is undergoing chemotherapy and his health is what stopped me from asking for interest in Pet Stocking Exchange.

We adopted Gus when he was 5, and he’ll be 8 in February. Yesterday, we received from his First family the Christmas things they had bought for him and some treats. It really teared me up To realize they still miss him, and we are so lucky to have him. So, he got a pet stocking exchange even though I didn’t start one.
18ABE710-61A3-44E0-ABB0-AD22E1F2949E.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!